- Tardies will start anew with each six weeks grading period.
- Tardies will be assessed on a “per class” basis.
- Students will lose exemption status when receiving ASD for the third tardy accrued in a class during a six week grading period.
- On the third tardy accrued during a six week grading period, the student will be referred to his/her AP on a discipline referral and receive one day (2 hours) of after-school-detention (ASD).
- Subsequent tardies during the six weeks grading period will receive the following consequences:
- One day Saturday detention (4 hours).
- One, two or three days of in-school-suspension (ISS).
- One, two, or three days of out-of school- suspension (OSS).
- At any time the teacher feels that a student is making no effort to arrive to class on time, the teacher may refer that student to his/her AP for “NON-COMPLIANCE”.
Klein Collins Tardy Procedures