Every child enrolled in school in Texas must attend. For any attendance questions, please contact the appropriate attendance secretary.
Your Child's Success Begins with Attendance
As a parent/guardian, you are in the best position to help your children understand the benefits of regular attendance.
You can help in the following ways:
- Tell your children it is important to get to school every day and on time so they can learn more.
- If your child makes excuses to stay home from school, take the time to listen to their concerns.
- Post the school calendar, and plan your vacations and appointments outside of school time.
- Monitor your child's attendance through Klein ISD's Family Access.
- Report excused absences in a timely manner to the appropriate attendance secretary