- Any student needing to recover lost or denied credits may be eligible to
- Students need to be able to commit to at least 1 day per week.
- Students work on their courses at their own pace.
- Students can work at home, however they will need to be on campus to
- Complete their quizzes and tests with their CR teacher.
- Most semester courses take an average of 25 hours to complete.
- Upon completion students will earn a grade of a “P” on the transcript and credit
will be restored.
Please see your COUNSELOR to learn more and to pick up an