Transcript Request Information

  • The fee for each OFFICIAL transcript requested is $2 and must be paid through School Cash Online (a link for payment is provided within the Official Transcript Form).

  • There are two different transcript request forms…official and unofficial.
  • An OFFICIAL transcript with the school seal must be sent directly to a college/university or educational institution/scholarship/military.  You must fill out this form for EACH institution for which you wish to send an OFFICIAL transcript. Official transcripts cannot be given to a student or parent.
  • An UNOFFICIAL transcript is any transcript without a seal or signature that is hand-carried.  

New Student
New Student Registration
Welcome to Klein Collins High School!

Families new to Klein ISD may complete the on-line enrollment application beginning on July 5, 2021. Click HERE to access the Skyward New Student On-line Enrollment portal. 

Completed applications received for Fall 2021 registration will be reviewed & processed beginning July 26, 2021 in the order of submission date & time received. Applications submitted without the required documentation will NOT be processed. A Klein Collins High campus enrollment representative will make contact via email regarding the finalization of the enrollment. At that time, information about course selection, counselor assignment and available orientation dates will be provided.

The Skyward New Student On-line Enrollment portal includes all the details and documents needed for registering your student(s), but a list of the required documents that you will need to upload during the on-line enrollment process are listed below for quick reference,
  • Proof of residency in the Klein Collins High School attendance zone {Acceptable documents ONLY include one of the following: current gas, electric, or water bill with parent/guardian name and address or a lease signed WITHIN THE LAST 30 DAYS (30 days after the signing of the contract the utility is required)}. 
  • Parent/Guardian Identification 
  • Previous School Records - withdrawal documentation with Transcript/report cards from previous school (if entering 9th for the VERY FIRST TIME, record must reflect the student has been promoted & eligible to attend high school) 
  • Immunization Record 
The following documents are preferred at the time of enrollment, but will be given 30 days to be submitted: 
  • Proof of child’s identity (original birth certificate preferred)
  •  Student's Social Security Card (preferred)

Registrar's Office -

Perla Silva
Enrollment Specialist A-Z
Transcripts Last Names L-Z

Sara Schroeder
Withdrawal Specialist A-Z
Record Requests A-Z
Transcripts Last Names A-K

Withdrawal Information


If you are withdrawing your student from Klein Collins...
Please contact Sara Schroeder, Registrars’ office withdrawals secretary at: or call her at 832-484-5228.
A Klein ISD withdrawal form will be emailed to you. Please complete, sign and date the withdrawal form, and then return it by email, along with a copy of your picture ID. Once the form has been returned, your student will be withdrawn from Klein Collins HS.
Your new school will need a copy of the last report card, which you will find in Skyward parent access under Portfolio.
For a current immunization record please request a copy at:
All KISD property (laptop, charger, stylus, library books etc.) will need to be returned to KCHS. Fees or monies owed can be paid through School Cash Online.

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2022 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.